Inefficient appointment management systems in local, state, and federal level offices derail service delivery to the public. Furthermore, they are overwhelming, discouraging, and can impair staff morale. This calls for a more productive approach to better service delivery.
Some of the inefficiencies experienced include no-shows. Booked in customers failing to reschedule or cancel their appointments. The time, resources, and staff committed to them are wasted. Moreover, customers that would readily show up if booked miss such opportunities.
Government offices and institutions that use appointment reminder software have reported a reduction of no-shows by 90% through its automatic scheduling and reminder system.
Municipalities, cities, towns, and court service providers have also reported increased productivity, efficient use of resources, motivated staff, and happy customers.
Appointment Reminder app is a booking tool that allows government agencies, institutions, and offices to accept online appointments. They can also send appointment confirmations and reminders to customers to reduce no-shows and manage reschedules and cancellations.
Customers can book appointments 24/7 and when the need arises, reschedule or cancel.
Accessibility of appointment reminder service is easy through a web interface. This means there is no app to download. Both service providers and customers can access it with a simple web link on their smartphones, tablets, or computers.
Try it for 14 days free and see how it works
Start a 14-day free trial for Appointment Reminder, cancel anytime. Use an inbuilt appointment reminder app calendar or connect with your preferred calendar. Whether you’re using Google Calendar, Office 365, Outlook Calendar Desktop, Apple iCloud, iCal, or Zoho Calendar, we got you covered. If your calendar is missing talk to us and we’ll help.
Appointment Reminder is not an average reminder. We understand the complexities that come with managing appointments in government institutions and have built our system with top-notch capabilities to handle whatever comes your way. Here are the features the system offers.
Calendar and app integrations: The appointment reminder app supports effortless calendar and app integration. We’ve taken care of popular calendars including Outlook Calendar, Office 365 Calendar, Google Calendar, Apple iCloud, Zoho Calendar, and any other calendar from this full list of integrations. If your calendar is missing, contact us for assistance.
We also support integration with other business apps for day-to-day operations ranging from Google Meet, Zoom, and Teamup. We listen to our customers. So, if there is an integration you need us to include, we’re just a call away on (844) 333-3702.
Why calendar integration with appointment reminder?
Enjoy the convenience of receiving appointment updates without logging into the appointment reminder.
Set appointment schedule: Determine the hours when your office or institution accepts payments and feed them into the appointment reminder system. Customers can only book appointments on available time blocks. Why set an appointment schedule?
No overbooking, no duplicate booking. Keep your staff motivated by letting them work with a predictable workflow.
Customize and send personalized reminders: We offer three types of reminders namely text (SMS), email, and voice messages. Automated reminders are one of Appointment Reminder app’s powerhouses. Edit the variety of reminder templates within the appointment reminder app. You can also create personalized reminders from scratch. Next, schedule them to send out at ideal times as appointment confirmations or reminders - whichever applies.
Why personalized reminders?
· Save time and resources: Appointment reminder’s personalized and automated reminders can save the team in your office or institution valuable time that could be spent doing reminders the exhausting, old-fashioned traditional way. The appointments are predictable and you can also plan on resource allocation without the fear of uncertain and potential losses.
· Better public service: Efficient appointment booking and reminders gives the public a better experience. Appointment reminder gives customers the convenience to book appointments when they’re available without any inconvenience on their end and your office staff. Although the three types of reminders mentioned can work, we recommend you utilize text message reminders whenever possible. They have a 98% open rate because they drop right into the SMS box of the recipient like a normal text message.
· Reduce no-shows: No-shows are the top enemy of managing appointments. Sending personalized appointment confirmation and reminder messages will keep the public on their toes so they can commit and attend their scheduled appointments. It also paints a professional image of a committed service provider to your customers.
· Help the public prepare in time: Some appointments require attendees to show up with documents that are essential for them to receive a service. As your dedicated team sends reminders, they can also share a list of requirements needed so that the customers can prepare in time. You would want to save your team and the public from appointments that happened but bounced because the customers never showed up with the required and right documents.
Let’s check out quick tips from government administrative pros on how to optimize the text messages sent to the public via appointment reminder.
· Keep messages brief and on point: The rule of thumb is to communicate whatever is necessary for the least words. If uncertain, consult with your institution on the key aspects to include in the appointment confirmation and reminder messages.
· Send confirmation and reminder messages: Automate a confirmation message to send out as soon as a customer completes scheduling an appointment. Next, you should have automated reminders informing the customer of the documents they need to get ready if that applies and another reminder in like 24 hours or a few hours to their appointment. Some no-shows occur not because customers declined to turn up but because they forgot. Remind them.
· Send reminders at the right time: Whereas you can automate appointment confirmation messages to send out as soon as a customer completes an appointment, it is important to choose the optimal time to send reminders to clients. Some of our clients report that hours towards the close of business hours work well.
· Include the right information: An appointment reminder message is only profitable if it contains the right information. You don’t want a situation where you’re asking a client to come to pick their national ID when they instead applied for a travel passport.
Receive and manage replies: Appointment reminder has a two-way communication channel that allows you and your customers to exchange messages seamlessly. For instance, if there is a change in their required documents, you can send them a reminder message so they can meet the new changes. If they face any issue and may want to reschedule their appointment, they can respond to the message thread so you can secure another date for them.
Why should you manage replies?
· Help clients reschedule: Missed appointments may happen out of factors beyond the control of your customers. Managing replies keeps an open communication channel through which you can assist them to reschedule.
· Communicate requirement updates: If requirements for an appointment change between the time of an appointment and the due appointment date, you can use that window to pass the changes to your customer as part of managing replies.
· Institution change of schedule: Your government agency, office, or institution may have an impromptu meeting during which staff members may not manage attending appointments. Managing replies in a two-way communication manner will allow you to convey the changes and get the customers another date.
· Government regulations: In this coronavirus epoch, the government may need visitors to its offices to meet safety requirements like wearing their masks before they show up to be served. Appointment reminder allows you to pass this communication to people with upcoming appointments.
There is no limit as to what you can do with the appointment reminder app’s two-way messaging option. You only need to be smart and creative to optimally use this feature.
Manage follow-ups: After attending to customers on appointments, it may be necessary to make follow-ups. This is one of the ways to get valuable feedback on customer experiences for future improvement.
· Build public trust: Use appointment reminder app text messaging to ask for feedback from customers. You can even ask them to give anonymous feedback by sharing a link to an anonymous form like Google forms or whatever feedback service you prefer. If they are impressed, send them a link to social media or Google reviews (whatever works for you) so they can leave a public review.
· Address issues before they escalate: Whether an issue arises before, during, or after the appointment, making a follow-up can help you address it before it escalates. Appointment reminder follow-ups capability gives you room to listen to your customers. Some may express their concerns before you even ask them whereas some can only share their concerns if you ask them.
· Serve competently: You may not be in competition with your fellow government institutions, but go ahead and use follow-ups to improve your services. You may not get credit, but clients will truly appreciate your improvement in services.
Create reminder sequences: With the appointment reminder app, you can create the simplest of all reminders to the most complex ones. Simple here to mean straightforward reminders that don’t need any parameters and complex to mean reminders that depend on a couple of parameters to send sequence reminders out to the public. Example: Sending a reminder to a customer to pick the birth certificate of their child can be a simple reminder. Asking a customer to make a series of replies to every coming reminder before their final response can be considered a complex sequence reminder.
Filter events: Not all events on your calendar need reminders. Some could be notices such as where you inform the public about a delay in the production of international travel passports due to scheduled system maintenance. You can use the appointment reminder service for such functions.
Request for reviews: Let’s be honest. With or without reviews, the public will still seek government services. However, it’s a good practice to demonstrate to the public that you offer outstanding services. There’s no harm in asking customers to leave feedback. If you need them, appointment reminder got you covered.
Try it for 14 days free and see how it works
Start a 14-day free trial for Appointment Reminder, cancel anytime. Use an inbuilt appointment reminder app calendar or connect with your favorite calendar. Whether you’re using Google Calendar, Office 365, Outlook Calendar Desktop, Apple iCloud, iCal, or Zoho Calendar, we got you covered. If your calendar is missing talk to us and we’ll help.
You’ve settled for the appointment reminder app for appointment booking and reminding. Well done. We’re happy you’ve chosen us. For the public to benefit from our easy-to-use system, make the link accessible and visible so they can start booking.
Here’s is where and how you increase the number of online appointments.
Use social media: Are you on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? If not, remember these channels have billions of traffic. It’s time to be there. Share your booking link on social media and enable the ‘Book Now’ feature on the Facebook page and the ‘Book’ button on your Instagram business account.
Share link on your website: Although not every government office may have a website, at least every government agency or institution in this era is affiliated with a website. Place the online appointment link on the website as a button best on the menu and make it stand out.
Search engine profiles: If your office is on Google search engine as a profile, you can utilize the ‘BOOK ONLINE’ feature to accept appointments. Government institutions on Google profiles get higher visibility. It’s Google’s thing, expect it at the top.
Government directories: Does your government have a virtual directory? That is another prime spot to share your online appointment booking link.
Appointment Reminder app for government offices and institutions gives users a self-service convenience to book, reschedule, and cancel their appointments. Here are some of the common service areas appointment reminder is used in government agencies, offices, and institutions.
It is now easier for concerned departments to manage the issuance of gun permits and address their related issues with an appointment reminder. Our clients use the appointment reminder system to accept online bookings from their customers. They also send reminders to customers prompting them to show up. They have significantly minimized no-shows as the text reminders are increasing the commitment from customers to attend appointments. Rescheduling and management of cancellation are equally easy with the two-way text (SMS) exchange service by appointment reminder service.
The government department responsible for the issuance of visas and passports can use the appointment reminder app to schedule visa application vetting dates and send reminders to applicants together with notices for the required documents. Afterward, they can send updates to applicants on the state of their applications and instruct them on subsequent steps.
Booking slots in parks and recreational centers are made easier with our appointment reminder. Especially with the emergency COVID-19, the public needs to show up with strict adherence to government health regulations. Recreational centers and parks can use appointment reminder services to indicate the available times depending on their capacities. The public can book and receive reminders and when inevitable reschedule their appointments.
Our system is a supporter of law and order. It is designed to assist legislatures to book clients attending court sessions. Courts can open up available hours for scheduling appointments and send reminders to clients so they remember to attend sessions. In case of a change in court schedules, the courts can communicate to clients to reschedule to a later date.
Governments may organize community-centered activities such as sensitization campaigns. The health department, for instance, can organize public campaigns on coping with stress and related issues. Since they move from community to community, they can use our appointment reminder to keep in touch with community representatives and updated them on the expectations and dates of the event. They can also reschedule meetings when required and pass the communication to the due community without inconveniencing anyone.
Note: The services listed above are only a few of the services that the appointment reminder system can help schedule appointments and send reminders. If you’re uncertain whether our service can meet your needs, we invite you to check out our 14-day free trial. You can also contact us for assistance.
Government agencies, institutions, and offices are increasing the productivity of their staff, bettering resource utilization, and improving their customers’ experience and satisfaction.
They are using appointment reminder services to reduce no-shows by sending appointment confirmation and reminder messages to customers. Customers are not worrying anymore about missed details and documents as appointment reminder allows service providers to send them notices of the requirements needs for every service they are seeking.
The beauty of it all is that there no apps to download and complex set-ups. Appointment reminder is available on the web via a simple shareable link that can be integrated into social media channels, websites, directories, and search engine profiles to accept appointments.
Another cool function is the ability of the public to book an appointment around the clock without interrupting their daily routine. They can also request assistance with an SMS text and if they aren’t able to attend an appointment, they can ask for rescheduling or even reschedule themselves.
Get started with a 14-day day free trial – cancel anytime. You can also contact us and or call us on **(844) 333-3702 **and we’ll gladly assist you.