By default, voice reminder messages are set to English American.
You have the following language options when sending voice messages:
- English with an American accent
- English with a British accent
You can have different voices for different scripts if your business operates in multiple locations.
- Login to Appointment Reminder
- Go to Scripts > Open Script
- Click edit on the script you want to change the language for.
- Click voice on the left hand side.
- Use the drop down select list to choose which language you want.
- Click save.
- Repeat this process if you have other scripts that need changing.
Want record your own voice for phone call reminders? Then follow this guide.